Taking part in Sport Relief? Warm-up with Radio Taiso!
Radio Taiso ラジオ体操 is a simple set of Japanese exercises, used as a whole-school warm up in Japan for Sports Day and other events.
However you’re fundraising, we want you to get everyone together and warm up with Radio Taiso! With the Tokyo 2020 games coming up, the 3 minute Radio Taiso routine is the perfect way to kick off your Sport Relief activity and start getting excited for the Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic games.
How to Take Part
- Watch our video on YouTube and practice the moves
- Get your group together for a Radio Taiso warm up
- Take a video or photo of your performance and tag us #sportreliefjapan on social media:Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
- Don’t forget to let us know how you’re fundraising!
No fundraising planned? Why not organise a group Radio Taiso on Friday 13 March and get sponsored to take part?
Special Prizes for the Group with the Best Performance!
We will be looking at:
• Unique formations • Synchronisation • Different ages coming together • Lots of participants • Costumes • Fun attitude • Original style • Smiles and enthusiasm