Ready Steady NihonGO! (CD)
Ready Steady NihonGO! is an interactive primary language project. Working together, The Japan Society and the Japan Foundation London Language Centre (JFLLC) have produced a unique scheme of work for teaching Japanese at KS2 level. The scheme comprises ten 45 minute lessons designed to be delivered by a Japanese native speaker working with the class teacher.
Each lesson is clearly structured, with comprehensive teachers’ notes, National Curriculum Links and a set of accompanying Culture Notes.
This course has been designed:
- To link Japan and the Japanese language to the National Curriculum to form a complete unit of work that will complement and enrich other subjects studied within the classroom.
- To create a model for primary Japanese that can easily be replicated in schools across the UK using locally available expertise.
- To provide children with a valuable cultural insight into Japan which will allow them to develop a sensitivity towards a less familiar culture, while encouraging them to stand back and view their own way of life from a different perspective.
- To introduce children to the Japanese language through a series of well-structured lessons comprising a range of activities, forming a sound basis for any future study of the language.
Ready Steady NihonGO! CD is free but postage is required. Postage price will be updated when delivery details are entered.
- Pick-up directly from Japan Society office (members only): Free (not available at the moment)
- £2.50 to UK addresses (second class)
- £4.00 to Europe (standard delivery)
- £7.00 Worldwide e.g. Japan, USA, Australia (standard delivery)