Geography of Japan - Lesson 1
In the first lesson of this unit students learn key features of Japan’s location and geography, including that it is within the Pacific Ring of Fire and on the boundaries of four tectonic plates. They will consider the opportunities and challenges of living in Japan.
- Describe the location of Japan.
- Investigate the hazards and other challenges of living in Japan.
- Analyse the opportunities of living in Japan.
- Lesson Plan: L1 Location and Resources - PDF (575 KB)
- Presentation: L1 Location and Resources - PPTX (2.5 MB)
- Worksheet: L1 Opportunities and Challenges - PDF (410 KB)