Geography of Japan - Lesson 2
This this lesson, students will learn about the climate of Japan and the climatic variations between different regions. Using information fact sheets about the different seasons and seasonal festivals they will produce a climate calendar and decide the best time to visit Japan.
- Describe the climate of Japan.
- Investigate the climatic variations across the country and throughout the year.
- Evaluate when would be the best time to visit Japan.
- Lesson Plan: L2 Climate - PDF (528 KB)
- Presentation: L2 Climate - PPTX (2.3 MB)
- Information Sheet: L2 Climate Information - PDF (3.4 MB)
- Worksheet: L2 Climate Calendar - PDF (250 KB)