Geography of Japan - Lesson 3
In Lesson 3, students explore the wildlife of Japan and consider what makes it home to so many different animal species. Using the information sheets, students will learn about some animals and their habitats and create a labelled map showing where they are located in Japan.
- Identify animals found in Japan.
- Locate where each animal can be found.
- Explain why there are so many animal species found in Japan.
- Lesson Plan: L3 Animals in Japan- PDF (723 KB)
- Presentation: L3 Animals in Japan - PPTX (4.8 MB)
- Information Card: L3 Wildlife Information - PDF (1.6 MB)
- Worksheet: L3 Animal Map - PDF (156 KB)