Kamishibai: Lesson 10
Subject: Art & Design / English
Level: Key Stage 1 / Key Stage 2
Age: 5-7 years / 7-11 years
Resource Type: Lesson Plans / Videos
After considering the audience, students will finalise their kamishibai text by writing it down, paying careful attention to spelling and punctuation.
- Write for a clear audience and purpose, using features of description and storytelling to engage, entertain and inform the reader.
- Use style sentence structure, word choice, spelling strategies and punctuation to create and engaging text that tells part of the story of Momotaro (Peach Boy).
- Edit and proof-read their work.
- L10 Lesson Plan [English Curriculum] - PDF (615 KB)
- L10 Lesson Plan [Scottish Curriculum] - PDF (505 KB)