The Education Team is offering an internship placement for 8 weeks to assist with its education programmes and activities.
- Part-time, 2 days per week
- Office-based. Hybrid working may be agreed for some tasks
- London Living Wage of £13.15 per hour
- Start date – January, as soon as possible after interview
- Rolling deadline – this position will be filled when we have found a suitable candidate, applicants are therefore encouraged to apply early
Duties and responsibilities include assisting the Education Team with: administrative tasks, liaising with internal and external contacts in-person and via email, data entry, event support, etc.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Fluent written English and ability to write clear and professional emails
- Polite and professional manner
- Must be competent using email (office outlook), word, excel, zoom.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE EVENT - Japan Society Film Club: Love Life directed by Koji Fukada
Daido Moriyama – Special Private View with Curator Clare Grafik
Hiroshi Sugimoto Exhibition – Guided Tour